These terms tell you the rules for using our website www.grahamhowardproperties.co.uk
(our site). Who we are and how to contact us www.grahamhowardproperties.co.uk
is a website operated by Graham Howard Properties Ltd. We are registered in England and are based at 26-27 Chapel Road, Southampton, SO14 5GL. We are a limited company. To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. By using our website you accept these terms
If you engage us to provide you with any of our services, our terms of business will apply to our supply of those services. We may make changes to these terms and our site
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time. We may update and change our site from time to time. We may suspend or withdraw our site
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources. User-generated content is not approved by us
From time to time, our site may include information and materials uploaded by other users of our site, if we have made such functionality available. This information and these materials have not been verified or approved by us. The views expressed by other users on our site do not represent our views or values. If we have made such functionality available we will provide you with a means to contact us if you wish to complain about information and materials uploaded by other users. Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you Whether you are a consumer or a business user:
If you are a business user:
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any of our services to you, which will be set out in our terms of business.
If you are a consumer user:
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
- In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
Uploading content to our site
- Please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload content to our site that we may include from time to time, you must comply with any content standards or policy that we will specify at the time of making that feature available. You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. This means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of warranty. Any content you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You retain all of your ownership rights in your content, but you are required to grant us a limited licence to use, store and copy that content and to distribute and make it available to third parties. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy. We have the right to remove any posting you make on our site if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with any content standards or policy that we specify at the time of allowing users to upload content to our site. You are solely responsible for securing and backing up your content. We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software. You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately. Rules about linking to our site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you. Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. Which country’s laws apply to any disputes?
“Graham Howard Properties”, “Quirky Cribs” and all associated logos and names that we use in connection with our business are trade marks of Graham Howard Properties Limited or of our licensors. You are not permitted to use them without our approval, unless they are part of material you are using as permitted under How you may use material on our site.